Hi guys, super long time lurker, first time poster here. Sorry for the long post, I just intend to detail everything I have done etc. Also, if I have posted this in the wrong area please do let me know!

I have a Q10 (SQN100-3) that I've had for about two years now. Never had a single issue with it. Except for about 8 months ago when the screen cracked. I immediately took the battery out and just used my Galaxy S4 until recently discovering how cheap the screens were. So I ordered a new screen and full casing and when it arrived two days ago I installed everything. Now, I've repaired close to about 500 phones in the last few years (everything from Blackberry to iPhone, Galaxies, Huawei, everything) and I was very pleasantly surprised but how easy the Q10 was to pull apart and reassemble on a new case with a new screen.

Anywho, I put the battery in, turned it on and it booted up fine. I instantly re-fell in love with my BB10 device. The battery still had about 30% after all this time but I plugged it into my laptop to charge.
    That is when Link popped up and said there was a new update. So I thought bugger it, I'll install the new update and restore the phone as everything on there was outdated. I felt like a nice fresh start. This is where everything went down hill..

Link installed the update, 10.3.2, and said it was successful. Then the phone wouldn't turn on. I just had a solid red LED for a bit. I thought maybe it just needed charging.
    I charged on the wall outlet for a few hours. Nothing at all had changed.
    I then attempted to reload OS via Link again. It worked.
    But the phone wouldn't do anything.
    I then tried Autoloaders (first 10.2.1, and it failed. This is when I learned I cannot go back in OS anymore). So then I tried 10.3.1.634, 10.3.3.498, and even DevAlphaC-10.3.2.159. Each of these appeared to complete perfectly fine but the device won't turn on.

I tried charging for an entire night via wall outlet. Nothing.
    I tried charging for two hours, pull battery for 15 minutes, then charge for two more hours. Nothing.
    At the moment I have it installed with 10.3.3.498 Autoloader completing the process (LED is green lit as it does its thing in CMD window, entire process seems to work fine) but afterwards the phone has the following behavior:

When plugged into the AC wall socket adapter- 1 Yellow LED flash, then off for 1 second, then solid red LED for 8-10 seconds, then off for a few seconds, then it does that again. and again. and again.

When plugged into the USB with link open- The laptop just makes the USB noises for the device being "plugged in" then a second later "unplugged" over and over. Link recognises it for a moment but it disconnects as fast as it connects. LED does the following while this is happening- 1 Yellow LED solid for two seconds, then off for one second, then solid red for two seconds. Then off for a few seconds and repeat.

I even rang blackberry US "tech support" (from Australia) as I was desperate and was told they had a "blackberry expert" and paid $35USD to speak to them as I was out of warranty and the god damn muppet told me to plug it in and reinstall the OS from Link. Couldn't comprehend my issues at all.

Has anyone any experience with this particular issue or LED light sequence or device behaviour after OS update? I'm literally at a loss but I know the phone was PERFECT before the update.
    I'm wondering if the battery is dead. Though I'm confused as I left if charging all night and it just did it's stupid light thing all night.

HALP!
    09-02-16 07:47 PM
    You kind of screwed yourself by installing 10.3.3. There's literally nowhere else you can go from there, except to continue reloading 10.3.3 and see if it takes. You've pretty much done everything that is normal troubleshooting for it. Maybe someone else will have some suggestions but I think it might be dead, Jim. Especially with 10.3.3 on it. If BlackBerry ever makes 10.3.3 official, maybe a newer autoloader would help.
    09-03-16 03:38 AM
    Yeah, hindsight is 20/20.

I've been told by a few people that the Dev versions don't really apply for the "can't roll back" thing, and that I can go back..
    I won't know until I try. Just gonna keep trying the autoloaders that don't give the error of not being able to roll back, until a new batt battery arrives.. Unless someone else on here ends up having an alternative suggestion. xD
    09-03-16 03:47 AM
    I've been told by a few people that the Dev versions don't really apply for the "can't roll back" thing, and that I can go back..
    I can tell you right now, there is NO going back from 10.3.3 dev build. You have no choice but to wait until an official 10.3.3 is released and well... that's nowhere to be seen and has been put on hold for months now.
    09-03-16 03:57 AM
    I can tell you right now, there is NO going back from 10.3.3 dev build. You have no choice but to wait until an official 10.3.3 is released and well... that's nowhere to be seen and has been put on hold for months now.
    The fact that I have just successfully installed Dev Autoload-SQN-100-3-10.3.1.634 when I had previously installed Dev SQN100-3.Q10.BB10_3_3.10.3.3.498 would beg to differ.. That being said, my use of the word "successfully" refers to the fact the autoloader successfully completed itself and didn't finish with the same error than trying SQN100-3-10.2.1.1927 or similar. Also noted that while it "successfully" installed, device is still stuck where it was. I'm pretty confident it's charging the battery. :/
    09-03-16 04:26 AM
    Considering the phone won't successfully boot, you cannot confirm that any of the autoloaders you've attempted successfully installed. It's possible there was internal damage from the break or repair, that has caused your issue.
    09-03-16 06:02 AM
    I've repaired countless phones over the years. I do 3-5 a day. I have never made a mistake, or damaged anything. *toot toot*.

But after the repair, the device worked fine. It charged fine and all features worked fine. This would suggest to me that there was no internal damage during the repair. The issues started after the OS update.

You'll note that I said "successfully" refers to the fact the autoloader successfully completed itself and didn't finish with the same error than trying SQN100-3-10.2.1.1927 or similar. And Sachesi connects to the device for a moment displaying the correct OS installed and says it's not yet set up, but no battery info. I'm fairly sure I need to wait for a new battery to be delivered if I can't figure out how to revive this one.
    09-03-16 08:20 PM
    Batteries are cheap. I imagine even more so for someone in the business of repair. It's certainly quite possible that's the issue, and well worth a try.
    09-03-16 10:03 PM
    Yeah I just have to play the waiting game.. Not a single shop (retail, repair or battery speciality shop) has stock for BB. Happy to order one in for me ($69, of which I'd happily pay on the spot, as I'm impatient lol) but it's less than $5 online so I bought one and an external battery charger so hoping one or the other ends up reviving my baby. Haha
    09-05-16 03:22 AM