I know this is an old topic, i know many BB10 users had this problem but i still have to reenter my password almost everyday

At first when i notticed this isue i had to turn back my Z10 to the store. Then some monts later i wanted to give it one more try when Q10 was released

I don't know if finally someone came with a solution for this problem, i have researched but had no luck.
    The problem only happens with my Corporate account, actually, if i don't enter the password again, the account stops receiving emails but after a period, say....3 hours it becomes "valid" again just like that!! And the emails keep coming, then some time later, we go again......."the account password has changed"

In my case, i'm used to live with this BB10 failure but it causes some other problems because the calendar does not sync rigth also

I remember with my old 9900 i never experimented any email issue

I love my Q10 and i'm. Waiting for the CLASSIC to replace it but this problem is annoying, i just hope this problem ends with BlackBerry 10.3

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 01:23 AM
    Happened to me a lot with my old corporate account. Had BlackBerry look into it. Turns out the server was just setup really poorly and would go down every few hours.

This of course caused the BlackBerry to think the credentials were wrong as it couldn't get in, and frustration ensued as the BlackBerry would then mark the account as invalid and require re-validation.

A feature I actually appreciate as a mail client hitting an account with old login credentials several times per minute can actually lock an account (depending on server config), so there is some method to this madness.

I'd chat with your corporate email folks and see what the issue is.
    10-02-14 01:38 AM