Pls help! My email account which is linked to my Blackberry is held with @btinternet.com. Today all my calender appts have disappeared and any new ones I create do not show in the calender (although they seem to be going somewhere as I'm getting reminder notifications). I've tried everything. I restarted the handset. I've deleted and reinstated my bt Internet account. I've even tried creating a new email with Gmail, but so far have had no joy getting the calender reinstated. My emails seem to be working fine!!! Am at my wits end. Have tried downloading calender apps but even those seem to link into my native calender so won't work. Anything else I can try???

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 10:11 AM
    Pls help! My email account which is linked to my Blackberry is held with @btinternet.com. Today all my calender appts have disappeared and any new ones I create do not show in the calender (although they seem to be going somewhere as I'm getting reminder notifications). I've tried everything. I restarted the handset. I've deleted and reinstated my bt Internet account. I've even tried creating a new email with Gmail, but so far have had no joy getting the calender reinstated. My emails seem to be working fine!!! Am at my wits end. Have tried downloading calender apps but even those seem to link into my native calender so won't work. Anything else I can try???

Posted via CB10
    i don't think you lost anything ,try pulling the battery out then look into email adv settings maybe something it's toggle off
    02-07-15 10:28 AM