Hi,

I noticed that when I charge my battery, it stops at 65%. I unplugged it then plugged it back then again it says not charging at 65%. I also notice that the back of my phone is warm, so I took out the battery then put it back after 10 minutes. I plugged it in but keeping my phone turned off this time. After 2 hours there's the green light! Checked my battery and it's 100% now.

Any of you experienced the same issue? Is this a known issue with q10? This happened when im connected via mobile network. I also turned off data services to check if it's the phone when it searches for a 3g signal that makes the battery feels kinda warmer than usual and drains the battery so fast which now I believe was the reason.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 11:37 PM
    I noticed that when I charge my battery, it stops at 65%. I unplugged it then plugged it back then again it says not charging at 65%. I also notice that the back of my phone is warm, so I took out the battery then put it back after 10 minutes. I plugged it in but keeping my phone turned off this time. After 2 hours there's the green light! Checked my battery and it's 100% now.
    This maybe just a simple battery meter calibration problem. It sometimes do that when you're charging your phone while using it on high-drain applications, like playing games, or calling. It's a good thing you sorted that one out.

when it searches for a 3g signal that makes the battery feels kinda warmer than usual and drains the battery so fast which now I believe was the reason.
    When the device detects a low carrier coverage, it forces itself to connect, that's probably why it feels warmer.
    07-14-14 01:34 AM
    Now, I charged my battery again though it stopped charging at 45%(base on the bb virtual expert) but it still has that lightning bolt on the battery icon. After a few hours it reached 100% even when it was saying not charging. Is this a bug on the app? Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 06:58 AM