I got a blackberry z30, and I just wanted to pay for an app from the store. I went in, logged in with my PayPal account, got email verification, etc. But as soon as I hit purchase it gives me error code aw589009c. Now I don't know if this is because my PayPal account has nothing in it (normally it just pulls from the connected bank account) but this time it's not, it's not doing anything. Has anyone else dealt with this before and know how to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 09:05 PM
    I got a blackberry z30, and I just wanted to pay for an app from the store. I went in, logged in with my PayPal account, got email verification, etc. But as soon as I hit purchase it gives me error code aw589009c. Now I don't know if this is because my PayPal account has nothing in it (normally it just pulls from the connected bank account) but this time it's not, it's not doing anything. Has anyone else dealt with this before and know how to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what your specific error code is, but there is help on the Blackberry Forums for payment problems in BBW.

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...lackberryworld
    or here...
    KB36300-"We ran into a problem while processing your request. Please try again later. (PS1036lq)" when logging into PayPal from BlackBerry World on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone
    12-30-14 12:56 AM
    Ben751, have you figured something out?

I have the exact same problem and don't know what to do. Really could use some help.

Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Keeen likes this.
    02-21-15 02:12 PM
    Just wanted to see if the fix for that error was shared. I have not seen it. Also do you happen to have the BB App support number. Tired of trying to do this myself.
    Thanks you for help or direction.

Keeen
    05-02-15 09:09 PM