So, even know I saw a lot of bad about the BlackBerry protection plan, I went a head and got it anyways.

Big mistake.

When I signed up, I made an error entering my credit card, I set it as visa, instead of mastercard.

When I tried to change it, I got an error, so I emailed there support.

The next day I got a phone call from a lady who seemed to be very helpful. She assured me that I shouldn't be having that issue, bla bla bla, so I got her to try making the change while on the phone with me.

Of course she got the same error, she told me she would send it to a supervisor, and I would hear back within 24 hours.

So I waited... 24, then 48, then a week, sent another email off, explaining how I haddent gotten a responce... a few days went buy. I still got no response.

So I called the support line, I very nicely, explained to them how I'm not very happy with there support. I think when it involves me correcting my credit card info, so they can take my money, it should be a top priority to them.

But nope, I actually got hung up on....

I sent another email, if this doesn't get fixed, I'm going to dispute the monthly charge on my credit card.

If I'm having this much trouble just setting up the service, trying to pay them money.... think about how hard it's going to be to make a claim...

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 07:02 PM
    I don't understand. You want them to correct something--change the card type--so that they bill you correctly, yet you're threatening to dispute charges when/if they bill you correctly?
    08-17-15 07:56 PM
    I don't understand. You want them to correct something--change the card type--so that they bill you correctly, yet you're threatening to dispute charges when/if they bill you correctly?
    Something doesn't add up here....

Posted with my  Classic
    08-17-15 08:13 PM
    I don't get it. So it's a wrong card and you want them to pay for a card you don't own!
    08-17-15 09:31 PM

I sent another email, if this doesn't get fixed, I'm going to dispute the monthly charge on my credit card.

If I'm having this much trouble just setting up the service, trying to pay them money.... think about how hard it's going to be to make a claim...

Posted via CB10
    You are correct, it's going to be very hard to make a claim to a charge you won't see, since your card is going to be declined.

Perhaps that is why you won't hear back from said email.

Posted with my  Classic
    08-17-15 10:19 PM
    You make a first initial down payment. 5.35 or so. That is the first month's payment. After you join you need to sign in and re add your card and authorize them to bill you monthly.

You enter your card twice in the process, first to make the inital payment. Then again to authorize monthly payments.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 10:28 PM
    And I entered it wrong the second time.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 11:37 AM