Ever since I got this phone I've had nothing but problems with it but lately it's gotten worse. Here are some of the symptoms:

1. Overheats - this is a known issue and wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't because everything slows down as its trying too cool itself off. Lately it Overheats constsntly.

2. Keyboard gets stuck and sometimes says it's not responding. I'm a whole sentence ahead before the actual words catch up.

3. Poor signal and signal lose.

My calendar keeps saying it's readjusted to my new time zone. I never left my timezone, wtf?

At this point I'm on a slow choppy phone with poor to no signal, this is horrible. This a brand new phone and might I say extremely expensive.

I've done a factory reset but that only worked for a little bit before it went back to the same. Anyone have any clues as to what is going on?
    12-05-16 05:36 PM
    Did I also mention it sometimes doesn't detect my Sim card.
    12-05-16 05:37 PM
    On the contrary, I just got a Priv a week ago that doesn't warm up too much (unless gaming) and while the reception looks worse, it isn't that far off the mark when actual dBm readings are compared.

What I would do is use an autoloader to rule out the software and if those issues persist, I would try to warranty it.
    12-05-16 05:39 PM
    Another thing battery consumption is terrible. Battery drains fast, I just went from 90% to 58% in about 30 minutes.
    12-05-16 05:41 PM
    Another thing battery consumption is terrible. Battery drains fast, I just went from 90% to 58% in about 30 minutes.
    Not normal by any means.
    The following guide may be of assistance but ultimately a fresh start may be essential.

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2015/...hooting-guide/

Personally I would be in contact with BlackBerry Support.
    The Priv does come with one year of 24/7 technical support.

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...s/td-p/3167154

Posted via CB10
    xandros9 likes this.
    12-05-16 06:07 PM