So I'm using iGrann (not iGrann Pro) and I can't get the pictures to post to a Facebook page that I manage. They always post to my personal Facebook page (which I truly don't even use).

I have looked up YouTube videos, I've even tried changing the settings on my Instagram app on my iPod touch (no judgments, I'm such a music lover that I can't fit my collection on my BlackBerry). No change.

Does anyone know how to change the settings to post pictures from iGrann to post to a Facebook PAGE that you manage? Is this feature available in iGrann Pro?

Thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 12:16 PM
    So I'm using iGrann (not iGrann Pro) and I can't get the pictures to post to a Facebook page that I manage. They always post to my personal Facebook page (which I truly don't even use).

I have looked up YouTube videos, I've even tried changing the settings on my Instagram app on my iPod touch (no judgments, I'm such a music lover that I can't fit my collection on my BlackBerry). No change.

Does anyone know how to change the settings to post pictures from iGrann to post to a Facebook PAGE that you manage? Is this feature available in iGrann Pro?

Thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    This feature is being worked on inst10. I believe igrann cannot and no option right now. Inst10 too

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 05:07 PM