Hello Everyone,
    Recently I had my Blackberry Bold stolen so I said "No problem, Blackberry protect will take care of all my stuff". "Its in the cloud". But today when I did the blackberry protect recovery in my brand new Q10 I realized that I only have 31 contacts now! 31! Almost all of my contacts are GONE! I am disappointed with blackberry. How can something so simple as to save a contact list can fail so miserably, is this too much to ask? Please understand my frustration. I thought I was covered but I wasn't. Does anyone knows what might have happened with the rest of my contacts? I don't understand how the Blackberry protect weekly backups that I had set up only ended up saving a small portion of my contact list. According to the Blacberry protect website, the last Backup was on August 5, 2014. My cell phone was stolen on August 12, so the backup should be up to date. But its not.
    08-22-14 10:14 PM
    Are you sure all the contacts were saved on phone memory and not SIM card? If it's on the SIM card, then protect cannot do a backup of that.
    It has never failed me and this is why I'm hoping for it to be fully implemented in BB10.
    08-23-14 12:18 AM