Hey it's my first blackberry and I have problems with Blackberry World.
    First is that true that we can't have snapchat nor messenger on bb???? Or when will it be available on the amazon appshop ?
    And then Blackberry Link isn't working on my computer thought it was one month ago... I just can't open it.
    Please give me answers
    (sorry for my english, I'm french)
    12-26-16 02:46 PM
    Your Passports uses the BlackBerry 10 OS which is now approaching end of life. Most app developers abandoned BB10 some time ago. As was pointed out recently in another recent thread, some apps in BlackBerry World which work on the Q10 and Q5 do not show as being compatible with the Passport which shares the same 1:1 screen ratio, probably because their last update predates the release of the Passport.

Android apps from the Amazon app store depend on BlackBerry's Android version 4.3 (Android is now at version 7.0) which doesn't not include support Google Services and provides limited Android compatibility. In some cases there are work-arounds or alternative apps that may work to solve some issues.

BlackBerry Link is no longer being updated and is no longer compatible for many people running updated versions of Windows 7, Windows 10, and Mac OS. There is also a Windows 10 conflict with iTunes.There are at least a couple CrackBerry threads, discussing this problem and some possible fixes, but I suggest you start to think about alternative backup and sync solutions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-link-1085973/

?BlackBerry Link has stopped working? after updating to iTunes 12.5
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    12-26-16 05:23 PM
    The Passport is a great device and BB10 WAS a pretty good OS. Unfortunately you've arrived late in the game as BB10 is essentially end of life and BB is now directly out of hardware development.
    SnapChat has not been available for older BB devices for a long while...the Snapchat servers block BB devices. There are work arounds for Messenger function but it is increasingly likely that function will continue to deteriorate as time passes. Android applications are becoming more difficult to install and operate...the PP is not an android device and you have to keep in mind the limitations of the BB android runtime (only up to android 4.3). BBLink hasn't been updated in over a year and with recent changes to Windows10 and to iTunes function has been broken for some users, however, many Link users do continue without problems (myself included). In comparison, the new BB Android devices do allow full access to Snapchat, Messenger but they do not connect to Link.
    I still use my Passport as my primary phone (also have a Priv and Z30) and for basic messaging, communication and browsing I much prefer it...if all you need is a solid, durable communication device your PP should serve you well BUT it is a device at end of life.
    12-26-16 05:36 PM