Since a few days ago, I can't access the account page anymore (https://m.youtube.com/feed/account). I only get an unspecified error message. I am logged in and the other YouTube subpages work as usual. Any solution to this?

Z10

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 04:27 AM
    Might be a browser or BB10 issue. Link works on my Android device.

*C5303
    Rjinswand likes this.
    11-29-15 06:46 AM
    I don't have an answer.

I just logged in with two step verification turned on and watched their ad for YouTube red. I didn't try anything else but just did leads me to believe the other functions will work fine. On the other hand, it errored when I tried tried the link using my PlayBook. That leads me to think the problem resides with your device.

Have you changed your browser or any of it's settings?

Posted via CB10
    Rjinswand likes this.
    11-29-15 07:13 AM
    Works fine for me.

Rock'n the awesome Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2474
    Rjinswand likes this.
    11-29-15 07:15 AM
    Have you changed your browser or any of it's settings?
    I don't think so. I wiped the device last week but that error occurred before doing that, too. I tried the stock browser and Evolution Browser with different user agents - no luck. So I guess it has something to do with some changes on YouTubes end regarding account management. I just logged in on a desktop for the first time in several years and everything looks completely different than what it used to back then, offering way more account options.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 08:14 AM
    I used my Z10 to login for the first time and it worked just fine so I don't think the problem is on their end.

When you did the restore did you think to try it before rebuilding the device to it's previous state?
    Does this problem occur on both cellular and WiFi? It's possible that the issue is with your network and not the phone.
    Try it using someone elses WiFi network, preferably an open one if at all possible.

My device is a STL100-3 running 10.3.2.2789.
    11-29-15 08:28 AM
    I used my Z10 to login for the first time and it worked just fine so I don't think the problem is on their end.

When you did the restore did you think to try it before rebuilding the device to it's previous state?
    Does this problem occur on both cellular and WiFi? It's possible that the issue is with your network and not the phone.
    Try it using someone elses WiFi network, preferably an open one if at all possible.

My device is a STL100-3 running 10.3.2.2789.
    I didn't restore any data after wiping the device, so that shouldn't cause the issue.
    Yes, I tried multiple networks - no difference.

Edit: I created a new account; the same error happens.
    Last edited by Rjinswand; 11-29-15 at 09:10 AM.
    11-29-15 08:43 AM
    Bb10 browser doesn't work for me on several websites too. E.g. There's no way to sign in at dirty.ru (the button says "войдите" in russian). IMO
    that's the beginning of the end of bb10. Without updates the apps like fb, twitter, browser etc become obsolete very soon which causes problems like yours.
    Rjinswand likes this.
    11-29-15 09:13 AM
    I just tried the YouTube app that comes installed with OS10.3.2 and it worked as well (version 10.3.2.2).

Other than to update to the latest OS version and see if that helps, I'm all out of suggestions.
    11-29-15 09:16 AM
    Found a workaround for what I actually wanted to do on that mobile account subpage: Managing the Watch Later playlist.

- switch to desktop view via YT quick settings
    - open Watch Later playlist
    - switch back to mobile view
    - bookmark page

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 09:33 AM