Hi,

I have a blackberry Q10 and while listening music/walking the sound(out of my jack) stopped functionning
    to leave only an anoying "click click" noise that repeats every 2 seconds.
    The sound is fine coming from the speaker of the phone.
    I tested my headphones in my computer and they work Number one.
    I have also tested other headphones in my phone and they worked too.
    the only difference i can think of between these two is that only the one that doesnt work
    anymore has a 3 connector stereo + mic connector. the other only being a stereo jack.

I have tried battery pulling and resetting the phone so that is not a solution.
    is it possible for it to still be a software issue conflict with the 3 connectors
    or do i have an hardware problem?

thanks to anyone who know the problem i describe for your time if you can answer me.
    09-25-14 04:57 PM
    Hi what OS do you have? Do you have the BBVE? If so do a test on that and see.
    09-30-14 07:53 AM
    yes i have tested it with the bbve app, also i restored my cell to factory settings and the problem persists, its getting pretty clear that it is an hardware problem but i am not sure if changing the jack would fix it or if the problem might be on something else, also i have that ear speaker that has failed several weeks ago and that i am about to change
    09-30-14 08:36 PM
    Are you still under warranty?
    10-01-14 08:00 AM
    Nope, and i finally figured it out, its actually the place where the earbuds splits in two that has something which is probably a short, i got my earbuds to function normally while stretching that part, they still work fine when there is no contact for the microphone though, so they'll still work in something that is not a phone, this makes me sad, i liked these to talk on my phone.
    im going to check with my carrier if they sell those appart from the cellphone
    10-04-14 01:49 PM
    Nope, and i finally figured it out, its actually the place where the earbuds splits in two that has something which is probably a short, i got my earbuds to function normally while stretching that part, they still work fine when there is no contact for the microphone though, so they'll still work in something that is not a phone, this makes me sad, i liked these to talk on my phone.
    im going to check with my carrier if they sell those appart from the cellphone
    10-04-14 01:49 PM