please help me, I have a problem with my BBQ10. I deactivated the protection and formatted the device from the PC, on the web I deleted id associated with my mail and then create a new id, because I had a problem to add contacts on bbm. the new id is not good for access, now the device asks me to insert id old, butI have deleted, and then the device is not usable, how can I do? possible to recover old id ?
    07-25-16 04:07 PM
    07-25-16 07:13 PM
    Penso che � necessario per ottenere BlackBerry per aiutare a risolvere questo problema. � possibile raggiungerli qui

BlackBerry support - Global

Ho usato Google per tradurre questo per italiano per voi, auspicabilmente, si pu� capire.
    07-26-16 09:24 PM
    I tried but you can not access
    I deleted the id old associated with my BB Q10, now I have a new id with the same email, but it is not associated with the Q10, what can I do?
    07-28-16 03:44 PM
    I tried but you can not access
    I deleted the id old associated with my BB Q10, now I have a new id with the same email, but it is not associated with the Q10, what can I do?
    You'll need to login to BBPROTECT with your original Id and disassociate the q10 from BlackBerry Protect by removing it from the device list. Simply disabling BlackBerry Protect on your phone was not sufficient.

In order to access the original account you will need access to original email, id and password.

After completing the process above you may need to wipe device prior to connecting the q10 to your new account.
    The following link may be helpful.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000025464

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    07-28-16 04:29 PM
    I deleted my BB ID online due to BBM issues from my previous android device. This caused problems when I made a new BBID with the same details as previous. My Q10 kept asking for the BBID and password without proceeding. I was at loss after reading the threads here but by chance I loaded a previous "autoloader" and then put my BBID in which it accepted. Then I performed the mandatory update of the OS and it all works. All the apps which I thought I would miss popped up after the update. Happy days
    05-12-18 10:57 AM