My new Priv is 2 days old. I got a Seidio slide case and a clear glass screen protector for it.
    I was happy with them until I dropped my phone. It fell from the nightstand, nothing serious. I wasn't worried because I thought it has good protection...
    But then I saw my glass protector got shattered.
    So I went online and searched for other glass protectors and read reviews.

All of the glass protectors (whether if are clear, or with black lines and clear slot for the logo) won't have glue all over the surface that touches the screen. Instead, they only have a thin stripe of glue at all 4 edges of the screen. That makes them easy to install and bubble-free.

Downside is they will all shatter instantly from a small impact.

Is there any good screen protection out there?
    12-01-16 06:03 PM
    That fact that the protector shatters is a good thing although it can get expensive.

I would guess if a protector is resilient enough to withstand every impact it is more than likely that the forces will be transferred to the screen supporting it...and a greater chance that the screen will shatter.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-16 06:09 PM
    Do you think this kind of screen protectors with the gap of air is better than the kind that sticks?
    And if I do want to get a glass screen protector which is glued entirely, do you happen to know one?

Thanks!
    12-01-16 11:01 PM