So working on my phone last night, noticed that the battery was getting down. Kept working on a couple things thinking I wouldn't take long, when the phone shuts down as it was out of power. Of course I was silly to not throw it on the charger when I noticed, but now it won't charge or boot at all.

I've plugged it in on numerous occasions and it doesn't seem to want to take a charge at all.

Is there any solutions?
    12-02-15 07:03 AM
    Get a second phone and call the 800 number in the box.. I called them because when i formatted my Priv it froze while encrypting. They were quick to help..

All i can think of

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    12-02-15 07:26 AM
    So working on my phone last night, noticed that the battery was getting down. Kept working on a couple things thinking I wouldn't take long, when the phone shuts down as it was out of power. Of course I was silly to not throw it on the charger when I noticed, but now it won't charge or boot at all.

I've plugged it in on numerous occasions and it doesn't seem to want to take a charge at all.

Is there any solutions?
    I always say to people, unless it's absolutely crucial, never let your battery drain lower than 15%. It actually damages the battery.

Best Advice would be as a comment has said above is call the number that came in the box and hopefully they can sort you out. For the meantime, stick the device on charge and just leave it for 1 hour or so and see if anything changes

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    12-02-15 01:26 PM
    Make sure to charge with a wall charger. USB charge from PC sometimes doesn't have the amp output to initiate a drained battery.
    12-02-15 05:26 PM
    Hold power for 32+ seconds. (I tried 30 a couple time with no success)

This just happened to me and no LED or power came on at all... various chargers ect. The hard reset worked.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-16 06:31 AM