Is it possible to print from my phone?

I have read a bit about it, it's all pretty dead end. I tried a few of the apps mentioned, none work.

I have a Z10 and a Q10 both on 10.3

Does anyone have something that actually works?
    08-08-15 09:11 PM
    Download PrintHand from BBW.

Although most printers have "print to email" capability now, as well as their own Android apps.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-08-15 09:12 PM
    I didn't find that app useful at all.

Mostly because the #1 thing I want to print are emails, and even though "gmail" and "email" are listed on the list of things you can go to, it asks me to "add an account" and it MUST be a webmail based account, so not an @mydomain account....

I really just want to be able to print emails straight from my hub... is this possible?
    08-08-15 09:29 PM

Mostly because the #1 thing I want to print are emails, and even though "gmail" and "email" are listed on the list of things you can go to, it asks me to "add an account" and it MUST be a webmail based account, so not an @mydomain account....

I really just want to be able to print emails straight from my hub... is this possible?
    Not with an app. Of course BlackBerry does not enjoy the clout of what Apple and Google can do - namely forcing printer manufacturers to include their drivers.

That leaves forwarding your email to your printer. As I said, almost all printers made now have that feature.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    08-08-15 09:36 PM
    Right.... thankfully I still use my computer WAY more than my phone, so I can deal and just print from my computer the 12 hours a day im sitting at it.... but still, it's incredible... because it just seems like something so fundamental for a smart phone.
    08-08-15 09:42 PM
    Right.... thankfully I still use my computer WAY more than my phone, so I can deal and just print from my computer the 12 hours a day im sitting at it.... but still, it's incredible... because it just seems like something so fundamental for a smart phone.
    It's fundamental for most smartphones... Except BlackBerrys.

Posted from an ME173X
    08-08-15 11:48 PM

Copy the text of the email into a Word2Go document. Then print the document using PrintHand from BBW.

Or fwd the email to Gmail, then use the app.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2339 / Telus
    08-08-15 11:52 PM
    Have you tried the Android app, "Hammermill"? You may need Google Play permissions to print Gmail, not sure.
    08-09-15 12:38 AM
    Not with an app. Of course BlackBerry does not enjoy the clout of what Apple and Google can do - namely forcing printer manufacturers to include their drivers.

That leaves forwarding your email to your printer. As I said, almost all printers made now have that feature.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    I agree with Conite, just get a printer with it's own ip/email address. I use an Epson printer, only cost me about $80 with wifi and works fine

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    08-09-15 01:01 AM
    Can't you use Blend and print from the hub on your computer?

BBClassic10.3.2.2252
    08-09-15 02:59 AM
    My personal printer is a Brother brand, and the brother Iprint&scan android app works like a charm for me.

I also got the printhand app for free on the Amazon appstore a while ago in their "one app for free a day" promotion and it worked too.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 03:28 AM
    I have a HP Printer and it allows coping from a remote location,lol
    08-09-15 07:11 AM