Just update to the latest bbm and im getting this message "previous message expired " in the chat group whenever im not opening the messages because im busy, then when I open the chat that will show, any idea?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 12:56 AM
    I've only seen that message when I've received a Timed Message from one of my contacts. Look in your BBM Settings to see if you have Timed Messages turned on or not. In the BBM app, swipe down from the top bezel, then tap Settings. If Timed Messages is on (blue), move the switch to off and see if that fixes the problem.
    10-06-15 01:23 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing. Tried turning off timed messages but that didn't fix it.
    Also, now my group chat doesn't show up in the hub.
    10-09-15 07:46 AM
    Just update to the latest bbm and im getting this message "previous message expired " in the chat group whenever im not opening the messages because im busy, then when I open the chat that will show, any idea?

Posted via CB10
    It's a known bug with the latest BBM update.

Mine resolved itself after a few days, but others have not been so lucky.

You can either wait for the next update (which should be soon apparently), or use Sachesi to downgrade your BBM to the version that came with OS 10.3.2.2789.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-09-15 07:55 AM