Hi,

I currently have an Android but is really excited about the Blackberry Passport and Bold Classic models coming out soon.

I have a special use case that I hope somebody have experiences with. Namely how to present a Powerpoint from a Blackberry device, without using a PC, i.e. Conducting a presentation using only a Blackberry and perhaps a bluetooth presenter device like the Logitech R400.

I know about the old Blackberry presenter device from 2010 - it seems to have been discontinued and on Amazon it has recent, really bad reviews.

Anybody out there using a Blackberry for presentations? Again, it must be without the use of a PC, i.e. No "PC remote control" apps.

If yes, how do you do it? I'm imagining a setup with:

1) Cable / adapter to output the BB's screen through a HDMI or VGA port on a projector.
    2) Some Bluetooth presenter device like Logitech R400, which is compatible with a Blackberry, in order to control the presentation.
    3) Some Powerpoint viewer software, which I guess is standard or easily downloadable.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Morten
    08-31-14 05:23 AM
    I believe this is what you are looking for:

Miracast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Search for Miracast on Crackberry as well, I have been researching the very same thing and I am eagerly awaiting the Passport so that I can gain this ability. I have a Z-10 right now, I believe the Z-30 has this function and the Passport should as well.
    08-31-14 09:48 AM
    Yeah well I use the BlackBerry PlayBook hdmi and it's ability to view PPT, and use BlackBerry Bridge app as the presenter

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 12:12 PM