Does the Crackberry Team have a preferred VPN of choice? I'm looking at purchasing one through the site (great pricing by the way) and wanted to get a trusted opinion.

Thank you!!
    Chris
    05-25-17 04:15 PM
    I use VPN Unlimited, picked up lifetime for cheap during an Android Central sale some time ago.
    05-25-17 10:06 PM
    I use VPN Unlimited, picked up lifetime for cheap during an Android Central sale some time ago.
    Hey, do you use it on your home network too, or just your mobile stuff?

I am trying to figure if I should configure my router to go through a vpn and that way all my WiFi will already be behind a vpn.

But then do I trust VPN Unlimited to see all my traffic?
    10-02-18 07:19 AM
    Hey, do you use it on your home network too, or just your mobile stuff?

I am trying to figure if I should configure my router to go through a vpn and that way all my WiFi will already be behind a vpn.

But then do I trust VPN Unlimited to see all my traffic?
    I haven't bothered to set it up on all devices, just my phone and PC. They do have generic OpenVPN config settings, though.
    10-02-18 07:28 AM
    I haven't bothered to set it up on all devices, just my phone and PC. They do have generic OpenVPN config settings, though.
    Thanks for getting back.
    I too have VPN unlimited, but just found some info online that have many IPV6 leaked IP addresses and share the info.

So, I will probably look to a more expensive solution, as I bought the lifetime subscription, but now I understand why it was so cheap
    10-02-18 07:32 AM
    Thanks for getting back.
    I too have VPN unlimited, but just found some info online that have many IPV6 leaked IP addresses and share the info.

So, I will probably look to a more expensive solution, as I bought the lifetime subscription, but now I understand why it was so cheap
    My ISP still refers to IPv6 in future tense, that probably helps.
    10-02-18 07:35 AM
    My ISP still refers to IPv6 in future tense, that probably helps.
    Thanks Thurask
    10-02-18 07:59 PM
    Give a try to ExpressVPN, although it is a bit expensive. But it will do its job at finest.
    10-03-18 05:24 AM