What's the easiest way to invite people on whatsapp to BBM if they don't have BBM installed? My wife uses it and can't uninstall it till all her friends have it on their phones. I don't use whatsapp so I'm asking and she is not tech savvy. I refuse to install anything on my BB except BBM. Next on the list of things to do is get everyone off Facebook which should be lots of fun.
    01-16-15 09:11 AM
    What's the easiest way to invite people on whatsapp to BBM if they don't have BBM installed? My wife uses it and can't uninstall it till all her friends have it on their phones. I don't use whatsapp so I'm asking and she is not tech savvy. I refuse to install anything on my BB except BBM. Next on the list of things to do is get everyone off Facebook which should be lots of fun.
    Here is a novel idea! How about you respect the fact that people have the ability to choose. Don't you think it is somewhat arrogant of you to "insist" that every one in your circle use BBM. What is next? Will you try to get them to use your brand of toothpaste? That also should be as you say, "lots of fun."

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 09:26 AM