I'm not sure if its possible but on my galaxy S4 when placing a call I could press the numbers to spell a name and it would bring up my contacts that relate to what I pressed. Is that possiblle on my Z10?
    I've had my Z10 for a lil over a year now and love it but Is there a different way to dial up numbers I don't really care for having to go into contacts to find them would be easier if I wanted to call (ex. Mike) I would just press 6453 and contacts named mike would pop up on my S4. Just curious, I don't really do a lot on my phone other than messaging and phone calls.
    04-28-15 07:46 PM
    YES. It's called universal search. That's central with BlackBerry. Press the search button. Type in Mike. Every entry your device with Mike in it comes up. Contacts, texts, file names, remember, apps, etc. Even the browser. Choose the contact you want and press to call.

Posted via CB10
    Do not think so.
    04-28-15 07:53 PM
    YES. It's called universal search. That's central with BlackBerry. Press the search button. Type in Mike. Every entry your device with Mike in it comes up. Contacts, texts, file names, remember, apps, etc. Even the browser. Choose the contact you want and press to call.

Posted via CB10
    QNX4all likes this.
    04-28-15 08:05 PM
    Or get one of the shortcut apps and put a,shortcut on your home screen for them.

Posted via CB10
    QNX4all likes this.
    04-28-15 08:06 PM
    I'm not sure if its possible but on my galaxy S4 when placing a call I could press the numbers to spell a name and it would bring up my contacts that relate to what I pressed. Is that possiblle on my Z10?
    I've had my Z10 for a lil over a year now and love it but Is there a different way to dial up numbers I don't really care for having to go into contacts to find them would be easier if I wanted to call (ex. Mike) I would just press 6453 and contacts named mike would pop up on my S4. Just curious, I don't really do a lot on my phone other than messaging and phone calls.
    It works from the dialpad on 10.3.2.500
    Is it possible for different way to dial contacts?-img_20150428_212715.png

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.500
    04-28-15 08:27 PM