Please help automatically duplicate contacts adds to my phone book, I am using Q10 I have only 650 contacts without other social contacts, now some contacts is duplicate with 3 or 4 some with 5 duplicates, why this happening???

I didn't put to any unknown computer, is this virus???

Or I install some android apps so they making this???

I am running OS 10.2 In My Q10,

Please HELP my bbm Pin:2AE3B2BA

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 08:48 PM
    Hello,

A few things could be going on here -- first, where are you seeing the duplicate contacts? Within the contacts app? Phone dialer?

If your contacts are coming from a cloud account, such as Google or Outlook, I'd check with the website version of your contacts and see if they've truly been duplicated. In some cases, adding multiple email accounts to one BlackBerry can cause two address books to collide.

Here's something to try. Open the Contacts app. Swipe down from the top to reveal the Settings button and click it.

Scroll to the bottom of this page and you'll see a list of accounts with contacts associated with them. I would one by one turn off each account, exit to the contact list, and see if the duplication issue goes away.
    10-01-14 11:39 PM
    No not from email sync, I untick email, fb,twitter, bbm, contacts its only my contacts phone book, phone book automatically making duplicates around 300+ duplicates are there?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 06:43 AM
    Okay nobody is genius here, I got how duplicate happened to my phone book, I got 600+ contacts in that 300 using whatsapp, so I installed android whatsapp also to bb q10, so all those using whatsapp automatically copies to phone book, and in 1 contacts if there is 3 number using whatsapp in same name then copied 3

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:38 AM