I wanted to download "Playstore" on my Z30 as a backup. I have Playstore on my Passport with no problem. But Cobalt's Landing page doesn't have the "Play Store" link anymore. It has "Google Play Games" link instead. Is this the "Playstore" download link? I tried downloading this with BBGoogle ID and Google Account but doesn't open to install. I found the old PlayStore link and downloaded but when I open up playstore on Z30, it says "error retreving info from server".
    I can be signed in to play store on more than one phone, can't I? Does anyone know?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 01:35 PM
    The link can be found in the thread you are looking at, but here it is directly:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344
    02-01-16 01:37 PM
    Thanks, Conite. That is the correct link then. When I have downloaded all three essential links, I have the playstore icon on my Z30 but when I open it, it says this..."Error Retreving Info from Server(RH-01). The Z30 is in Google ID, but says "Not Available" for " When Registered" and "Android GSF ID" with exclamation points. This must be the problem, cause my Passport has a date and a number for these.
    OK! I figured it out. I feel so stupid but just clicked "Register Device at bottom of that page. Got confused with trying to "Add Account" on the Google account file...
    Error message gone and I am able to open playstore on both phones now! I hope this helps someone in future in similar situation.
    Thanks again Conite for your speedy reply! I was about to just give up.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 02:03 PM