I have got a problem with my Blackberry Playbook. Up until last week it has been fab! I use it for reading and emails on the way to work. It has also been a great way to keep in contact with family through video chat as i dont get to see them often.

Problem started when was using it for reading on the bus when going to work and the battery went to 0% (which it has done before and I haven't had any problems) and turned itself off.
    I put it on charge over night, when I woke up the next morning I tried to turn it on (a couple of times I used the stack charge) but it wouldn't work so I rebooted it. it came on but still said 0%. so I plugged it back in. it said the charger was connected but didn't actually charge. I looked up the problem and a couple of places said a Rapid Charger might work as my usb port might be busted, I've now got one but it still isn't charging even though it is saying there is a charger connected.

I would like to try anything before having to have take it apart...What could be the problem? and How do I solve it?
    07-23-14 04:13 PM
    Most likely a bad cell in you battery.... but it could be a problem in the hardware or it could be a software glitch....
    07-23-14 05:38 PM