Does the playbook not connect to the tv? I have done all the steps properly and it doesn't seem to work.

https://supportforums.blackberry.com...v/td-p/2319687

According to BlackBerry 's support forum, someone posted that playbook had issues with connecting to tv/monitors. Anyone else encounter this problem?

My tv recognizes that there is an MHL device connected to tv, however the playbook doesn't pick up the tv signal.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 10:04 PM
    If it's a 'No Signal' message then try and very, very slowly connect the micro into the Playbook. It may take a number of tries. I had a cable that gave out and got it to work again this way, though it would often take a number of tries. I've replaced it with a Canadian $8 cable from a 'Buck or two' store and that's not given me any problems so far.
    12-13-14 10:47 AM
    If it's a 'No Signal' message then try and very, very slowly connect the micro into the Playbook. It may take a number of tries. I had a cable that gave out and got it to work again this way, though it would often take a number of tries. I've replaced it with a Canadian $8 cable from a 'Buck or two' store and that's not given me any problems so far.
    Oh okay thanks! I'm using a rocket fish, and it's brand new

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 07:15 PM