hello,
    i m new to crackberry i just joined this only for my problem.

i used to sideload apps using playbook app manager to my bb z10 since four months but today when i started to sideload an app a
    problem occured,when i m trying to log in using my password in app manager it does'nt login it just keep logging in auto matically
    please help
    08-24-14 02:51 AM
    hello,
    i m new to crackberry i just joined this only for my problem.

i used to sideload apps using playbook app manager to my bb z10 since four months but today when i started to sideload an app a
    problem occured,when i m trying to log in using my password in app manager it does'nt login it just keep logging in auto matically
    please help
    Welcome to Crackberry!!! and I hope you continue to use crackberry even after your problem gets solved as it's the best Blackberry site ever

Now, I believe the problem is because your phone is having trouble connecting. In that case, make sure you have development mode on, make sure you have the right ip address in chrome. If that doesn't work, try restarting your computer and chrome. Try deleting playbook app manager from chrome and reinstalling it. Try restarting your computer. Are you connecting through wifi or usb cable? What os?
    anas1929 likes this.
    08-24-14 08:23 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!! and I hope you continue to use crackberry even after your problem gets solved as it's the best Blackberry site ever

Now, I believe the problem is because your phone is having trouble connecting. In that case, make sure you have development mode on, make sure you have the right ip address in chrome. If that doesn't work, try restarting your computer and chrome. Try deleting playbook app manager from chrome and reinstalling it. Try restarting your computer. Are you connecting through wifi or usb cable? What os?
    thnx for ur help but i have already did what u have mentioned can u tell me something else ?
    08-25-14 08:30 AM
    thnx for ur help but i have already did what u have mentioned can u tell me something else ?
    Maybe you should reload your os

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 08:38 AM
    Maybe you should reload your os

Posted via CB10
    how do i do that
    08-26-14 12:22 PM