Hi Guys,

I was excited at the launch of the priv but watching and hearing reviews it seems buggy and not the device I had hoped for.

I love the classic for its trackpad and keyboard but everyone writes of its lag and sluggishness. The passport seems like a beast but the death of BB10 feels like it won't be a device to last me over 12 months.

In Australia we don't get the chance to physically feel and test the devices for ourselves in phone stores as there are none to be found.

I am torn about which device to invest in. The classic I did briefly play with 6 months ago was a love at first sight and feel. At present from a price point I can get an off contract passport or classic for around 500AUD. The priv is double that but will it be a better investment with android I wonder.

Sean.
    01-23-16 01:11 AM
    There will be no end to the opinions you will receive here. The fact that there are no available units for you to get the real feel, is unfortunate.

I would suggest that you continue with your research then make your purchase based on your needs. BB10, while a great OS, may not receive much attention from Blackberry going forward. As for the Priv, it is any one's guess as to how well it will do.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 01:20 AM