I have been a blackberry user for years now, apart from a brief betrayal where I used an iphone6 Plus for a few months before reverting back to my Bold 9900. I'm now considering upgrading my phone and despite having read numerous reviews, am unsure as to which phone to go for. I want a phone for business use, primarily for emails and texts, however also need a product with the capacity to handle a fairly average number of daily calls. Basically I'm after a reliable, non complicated workhorse. The Passport has been recommended however I understand they dont have a toggle button? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    01-01-16 03:52 PM
    My vote would go to the Classic, but then I like the older BB's. For me, apps aren't that important on my phone
    01-01-16 05:07 PM
    In my opinion get the priv because it's the newest and will have longer support time

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 06:30 PM
    My personal preference is the PP. Solid device and BB10 really is a great platform. That being said I would likely suggest the Priv to anyone purchasing a new device.

As clunky as Android is BlackBerry has done a reasonable job of incorporating some of the BB10 features I prefer. Not perfect but it's only going to get better and truthfully there are some conveniences to the Android platform.

Considering that BB10 is likely as polished as we are going to see, device longevity will undoubtedly be greater with the Priv.
    (I have to qualify that I don't own a Priv but have had the opportunity to play with one).

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 06:55 PM
    Go for the passport no question. Passport is best suited for business

Posted via CB30
    01-01-16 10:25 PM
    My choice is passport. It's beast

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 10:54 PM
    I would say the BlackBerry Classic, because it's more compact and easier to handle. It's also easier (for me) to type on compared to the Passport.

The Classic also has a decent 2,515mAh battery, so this should keep you going for the whole day. It's also got "Premium" materials which should make the device last longer.

A Berry A Day Keeps The Apple Away
    01-02-16 02:07 AM
    Just got past week a Passport SE bundle package last week from ShopBlackBerry and must say this is one serious productivity tool.
    >keyboard and editing capabilities are truly great
    >viewing and answering emails with the wide and so clear screen is amazing
    >the sound and call clarity is really powerful

Bottom line is a top notch device!

Highly recommended

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 02:28 AM
    I come from Android! I do understand your search. No Android Software replaces physical keyboards. To be quick in text and news only a BB10 device is top. So for me it's now Q10, then Classic and later perhaps Vienna. Bye

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 02:58 AM