I have the Z10 and I am looking to get a new Blackberry phone. What is available?
    05-30-16 12:38 PM
    What are your needs?

If you need apps--lots of them--there's a Priv. It comes with Android, though, and is a slider.

If you need a physical keyboard, there is the Passport, and the Classic. The Passport has better specs than the Classic.

If you would prefer to stay with the all-touch phone (i.e. you don't want to use a slider with the keyboard slid up,) there's the Z30. Depending on where you are, you may have some difficulty locating an unused, brand new Z30.
    What are your needs?

If you need apps--lots of them--there's a Priv. It comes with Android, though, and is a slider.

If you need a physical keyboard, there is the Passport, and the Classic. The Passport has better specs than the Classic.

If you would prefer to stay with the all-touch phone (i.e. you don't want to use a slider with the keyboard slid up,) there's the Z30. Depending on where you are, you may have some difficulty locating an unused, brand new Z30.
    Uzi likes this.
    05-30-16 03:30 PM