Idk what to do at the moment, I have my blackberryQ10 now for like 2 years and I love the BB10 operating system but I really need a new phone. I first wanted to buy a Samsung to just try it out but I love the BB 10 OS so much and I don't think that I want anything else and I'm also kinda scared that it's going to be a waste lol. The BB Priv uses android so that's not an option, should I just buy the blackberry Z10 or Z30 or should I just go and give Samsung or something else a try?

All I'm looking for in a phone is to watch tv shows and movies nicely, that I can download music and put it on my phone like I can with BB and not to use an app instead and also music sound has to be good and hard, email has to go as smoothly as it does with BB 10 and browser has to be fast. I don't game or anything else I only use 2 android apps called wattpad and weheartit that's it xp. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    04-02-16 12:47 PM
    If you really want to stick to BlackBerry 10, the Z30 would be perfect for your needs. Just be aware that the BlackBerry 10 OS is somewhat stagnant these days, as the Company focuses on their Priv more. If you want to give Samsung a try, I would suggest the Galaxy S7. It's water and dust resistant, comes with an SD card slot which the S6 haven't, and a 4 GB RAM. At the end of the day, it's still your decision.
    04-02-16 09:26 PM
    As someone who switched from a dying out software (BlackBerry 10 on the Z30) to a Samsung GS6 Edge+, I'd say switching to Samsung isn't a bad move at all.

I heard that the S7 is actually a really beautiful device, which I agree on completely. It's surprisingly really amazing.

The Priv is a disappointing device according to most reviews I've watched, but it's relatively new to the Android market and BlackBerry is still developing on its customers software. But in terms of hardware, the Priv would really fill your needs. It has nice specifications and just needs a software update. I see potential in it.

But if I were to choose, I'd take the S7 because Samsung has a lot more experience with Android.
    Also, the future of BlackBerry at this point is really unpredictable so it might be kind of risky.
    04-03-16 12:30 AM
    I'm really happy with my Z5 Premium (international version with the fingerprint sensor), I like the camera on it and the look of it, and the interface is almost like stock Android. I like that it's water resistant. This is my first smartphone that isn't a BlackBerry. It's not as horrible as I imagined it woukd be. Not as nice as I imagine a BB10 device with great specs and a huge selection of native apps would be.

But if I were in the market right now I'd be looking at the LG G5. It looks pretty great too.

Z5 - E6853 / Android 6.0 / T-Mobile USA
    04-03-16 02:50 AM
    But if I were in the market right now I'd be looking at the LG G5. It looks pretty great too.
    I agree. It does resemble the Z30, though.
    04-03-16 07:59 AM
    The BB Priv uses android so that's not an option
    you do realize that Samsung is also android?
    04-03-16 09:48 AM
    The Classic is great!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-06-16 01:03 AM