I've a BlackBerry Z10, everything is working fine except notifications of call only, whichever profile I choose, no notification(vibration or ring) for the phone call I receive. Other notifications work well according to the profile. I've checked individual settings of app notification. Checked if my button is pressed accidently. Everything seems ok. I've checked on the drop down window and checked if the correct profile is chosen, yes indeed it is. I've tried a battery pull too. Is there any step I've missed? Pls help me out.
    Its too irritating not being able to reply to calls.
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 02:14 AM
    Make sure to check your notification settings in both Notifications settings and in Phone settings. Disable and re-enable as available in both of the pull down menus....if all are set correctly try a hard reboot....hold power button down for 20-30 seconds until red LED flashes and device reboots. I have found this to be more effective than a battery pull.. If that fails you may need to reload OS as it appears you've covered all the necessary checks in your description.
    Do you have any call management apps installed which may be conflicting with the system?
    One final check....use BBVE to check your ringer output
    Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 03:24 AM
    I checked ringer output. Its OK. I can use music without any error to confirm if the speaker doesn't have any fault. Checked the notification in drop down menu and in the settings and notifications. In individual phone option. I have changed ringtone. Put the tone in phone memory, then used it. There is no any app installed. Everything is fine just it won't ring for phone calls. Everything else works just perfect.

Thanks for your time.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 09:53 AM
    Have you gone into your clock app and checked or customized bedside mode notification settings?

If all has checked ok and a hard reboot hasn't resolved your issue a reload may be necessary....which OS are you on?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 10:21 AM
    I'm on 10.3.2.2876. As you mentioned I went to clock app and checked there. I don't even have any alarm set. Bedside mode's settings are also fine. Don't know what's wrong? Maybe I've tried all the required steps and reload is the option left.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 11:37 AM
    I had the same problem with my Z30. A hard reboot worked for me

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 12:16 PM
    Hard reboot? Means taking the battery out when phone is powered on or holding volume up and down buttons simultaneously or some other way?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 12:21 PM
    Hard reboot? Means taking the battery out when phone is powered on or holding volume up and down buttons simultaneously or some other way?

Posted via CB10
    Try a hard reboot as I described in my initial posted response.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 04:59 PM