Now after charging for 2 hours the red light turns off and a box appears with a cross it doesn't continue after that?
    01-16-15 10:18 AM
    Which device do you have?
    There are different ways of starting up devices with discharged batteries, depending on the device.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 01-16-15 at 11:43 AM.
    01-16-15 10:39 AM
    He's using a BlackBerry BlackBerry. Version BlackBerry

Seriously though which model? Most of them just need to be plugged in with a powerful enough charger for a few hours
    01-16-15 10:47 AM
    He's using a BlackBerry BlackBerry. Version BlackBerry

Seriously though which model? Most of them just need to be plugged in with a powerful enough charger for a few hours
    Some models, like the Z30 and PlayBook, can encounter a glitch if the battery was completely discharged, requiring disassembling the device in order to get it fired up enough to take over regulating power to the battery to charge it.

Other devices have been found to glitch to point of requiring booting the device on a charger, without the battery inserted, in order to get the device to allow the battery to be charged when it is put back in.

It help to know what device is involved, in order to provide the best advise to the person seeking help.
    01-16-15 11:42 AM
    Some models, like the Z30 and PlayBook, can encounter a glitch if the battery was completely discharged, requiring disassembling the device in order to get it fired up enough to take over regulating power to the battery to charge it.

Other devices have been found to glitch to point of requiring booting the device on a charger, without the battery inserted, in order to get the device to allow the battery to be charged when it is put back in.

It help to know what device is involved, in order to provide the best advise to the person seeking help.
    I know I was joking at how the op didn't say anything about his phone. Actually is it even a BlackBerry ? Haha
    01-16-15 05:48 PM
    Just leave it on the charge trust me

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 06:17 PM
    Hi. Welcome to CB. Are you using the charger and cable that came with it? Have you tried a different outlet? Re plugging it in?
    01-16-15 06:25 PM