Hi all...I just upgraded to a Q10...love it, but I have a question...on my old BOLD there was a setting "phone calls only". Is there such a way to have that on my Q10? From my understanding when I put the phone in sleep mode it totallly silences the phone except for alarms. I don't want notifications from emails/postings etc, but still want to hear it ring if a call comes in.
    12-11-14 06:56 PM
    yes, make sure you update your phone

heres how:
    settings, notifications, mode, phone calls only
    12-11-14 07:15 PM
    Go to the clock app and pull down from the top. Click settings and you will see the option for phone calls only in bedside mode.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    12-12-14 02:27 AM
    There is a Phone calls only option in the notifications, not sure why you wouldn't have it. I use that for night as well.
    12-12-14 07:23 AM
    There is a Phone calls only option in the notifications, not sure why you wouldn't have it. I use that for night as well.
    I don't know what OS you are using but there's no phone calls only setting in my notifications options. Only thing I have is to allow notifications while I'm on a phone call. I believe that the OP was referring to 'sleep mode ' which I translate to Bedside mode in OS10.

12-12-14 07:50 AM
    It was on 10.2.1 which came with my phone and every OS leak I've installed since.
    12-12-14 07:59 AM
    I don't know what OS you are using but there's no phone calls only setting in my notifications options. Only thing I have is to allow notifications while I'm on a phone call. I believe that the OP was referring to 'sleep mode ' which I translate to Bedside mode in OS10.

There is "phone calls only" profile in the notification setting. Just enter into "Notifications" in the settings app. And in the drop down list for profiles, choose "Phone Calls Only". The default one is "Normal"

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 11:57 AM
    OP is referring to bedside mode, which you can find in the settings of the phone app
    In 10.3.1 you can set up your own custom profiles, so that should solve any problems people are having!
    12-12-14 12:03 PM
    There is "phone calls only" profile in the notification setting. Just enter into "Notifications" in the settings app. And in the drop down list for profiles, choose "Phone Calls Only". The default one is "Normal"

Posted via CB10
    Well I'll be darned! I learned something new. Found it and checked it out in Help. You see, you can teach an old dog new tricks! Thanks!

12-12-14 03:12 PM
    Hi all...I just upgraded to a Q10...love it, but I have a question...on my old BOLD there was a setting "phone calls only". Is there such a way to have that on my Q10? From my understanding when I put the phone in sleep mode it totallly silences the phone except for alarms. I don't want notifications from emails/postings etc, but still want to hear it ring if a call comes in.
    There should be a settings under "Notifications" for "Phone Calls Only" (Settings, then Notifications).

It is certainly there for the new 10.3.1 versions available here (as well as the ability to modify and create profiles).
    12-12-14 03:17 PM