- CrackBerry Abuser
- 129 Posts
Phone App Freezes!
Had the Z10 for over a year, currently using 10.2.1.2941. Twice during the last 7 days … my phone app freezes.
When a call comes in - it rings, but it doesn't show the call display with answer/decline screen. It only opens the phone app, and shows my call log (without the new call). And the app is completely frozen, except to close it. Reopening it doesn't unfreeze. It doesn't let me know who's calling, nor let me answer the call. Not until I return to the hub, can I find out who called and call them back.
My only resolution is to shut the device down altogether, and let it reboot.
so weird, and a little annoying!
glitch in the software? Or is my hardware on the fritz?
- By radiojock in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-14, 03:29 PM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-14, 11:12 AM
- By PlayBook UK in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-14, 09:34 AM
- By lovemybbz10 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-23-14, 09:09 AM
- By boy ertanto1 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-14, 08:40 AM