I thought the whole point of the BBM is that it's secured, now i do get ads invitations at least once every couple of days and BBM has a whole line dedicated to sponsored ads at the bottom of my chat list and those are fine-ishh
    but for people to actually send me text and pictures with ads in a new conversation that i can see their pin numbers without me adding them wth ??? I am this close to disabling BBM from my priv
    07-29-16 08:58 PM
    Sounds liker PIN-2-PIN messaging. I think you can disable that.
    07-29-16 09:09 PM
    i can't find any options to do that...
    07-29-16 09:16 PM
    Have you been leaving your pin somewhere or putting them on pin trains so that people can get to chat with you?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-30-16 07:14 AM
    i wish then that would explain it, but even if i have done that, shouldn't i get a notification to accept people first before they start talking to me ?
    07-30-16 05:21 PM
    The only other explanation is that the email address that you have used to register your BBM ID has been added to these people. They have added you to their address book so that's why you are listed as their friends or contacts. In this way they are able to come into contact with you.

Look under your contacts tab of your BBM and you will see a list of people that you can contact even they are not on your BBM. These are the people who are in your address book & have BBM but has yet to add you to their contact list.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    hassanalusi likes this.
    07-31-16 01:28 PM