Is there any working paypal app for BlackBerry 10. I tried to install the android one form snap, but it needs Google play services.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 10:45 PM
    Is there any working paypal app for BlackBerry 10. I tried to install the android one form snap, but it needs Google play services.

Posted via CB10
    Use the browser.
    12-02-15 10:49 PM
    I had the Paypal apps installed from Google play, and so far working and not requiring Google services (v 5.14 release Nov 10, 2015)

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 10:55 PM
    I had the Paypal apps installed from Google play, and so far working and not requiring Google services (v 5.14 release Nov 10, 2015)

Posted via CB10
    I have noticed a lot of apps, the older verson works, and the newer ones require Google play.

For instance, the capital one app from Google play worked for me, then I upgraded it and It needed Google play services.

Lucky enough I still had the apk for the old verson in my downloads folder and was able to downgrade back to the old app

Posted via CB10
    12-03-15 11:59 AM
    Lucky enough I still had the apk for the old verson in my downloads folder and was able to downgrade back to the old app
    I cannot stress enough how important this will become, now and in the future to maintain a decent working environment for all BB10 devices. Always keep a working version of an .apk and don't just update for the sake of updating UNLESS you can roll back to a good, older version. Stories like this one are going to become more and more prevalent. Of course, there will be a time in all likelihood, that no version will work, but if you are like me and need only a few working android apps, especially banking, paypal etc then keep those older working apk's. Lecture over.
    12-03-15 12:06 PM