Is there any option of pattern lock in BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 02:13 AM
    Is there any option of pattern lock in BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    no you can try picture lock! it's awesome

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 02:32 AM
    Picture lock is awesome n better than pattern lock in every aspect...

@dazlr
    10-21-14 03:48 AM
    Ok thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 05:50 AM
    I kinda don't like the delay of picturelock. Both the delay when unlocking and the delay when moving the numbers. It just doesn't feel fluid and doesn't feel like it's moving as my fingers move. I hope they fix it

Posted with my new BlackBerry PassPort
    10-21-14 09:12 AM
    Yay.. picture lock.. luv it.. no more hiding tho.. lol..

Posted via CB10 with Z10
    10-21-14 09:27 AM
    I kinda don't like the delay of picturelock. Both the delay when unlocking and the delay when moving the numbers. It just doesn't feel fluid and doesn't feel like it's moving as my fingers move. I hope they fix it

It works fine....no one can ur picture lock....
    As normal password n pattern lock is not safe....
    If u dont like than use simple password then.....

@dazlr
    10-22-14 12:24 AM
    It works fine....no one can ur picture lock....
    As normal password n pattern lock is not safe....
    If u dont like than use simple password then.....

@dazlr
    That's not the point and it's not fine on the PP. First there is a massive delay when entering the picture password and entering the homescreen. Second the swiping of the numbers is highly inconsistent.

10-22-14 02:38 PM
    That's not the point and it's not fine on the PP. First there is a massive delay when entering the picture password and entering the homescreen. Second the swiping of the numbers is highly inconsistent.

To my experience at least (Z30), I have no delay neither when entering picture password or homescreen. I have had a delay but it has only happened once or twice. That's my experience.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 02:42 PM
    To my experience at least (Z30), I have no delay neither when entering picture password or homescreen. I have had a delay but it has only happened once or twice. That's my experience.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe the delay just doesn't bother u and therefore u don't see as an delay. But coming from ios and android myself it's really annoying each time to wait a second or two when unlocking device.

10-22-14 03:30 PM
    Maybe the delay just doesn't bother u and therefore u don't see as an delay. But coming from ios and android myself it's really annoying each time to wait a second or two when unlocking device.

There's definitely a delay, but if feels more like a transition than just hanging. Doesn't bother me too much, but it's definitely there.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 03:47 PM
    Try restarting your phone. When I first got picture lock option. It would lag so much I just rebooted my phone. And it works like a charm. Best thing is I don't have to hide and everyone asks me what and how my password screen works. They will never guess my number haha.or location of where my number goes.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 03:48 PM

Maybe your right. I have tried pattern lock in my sister's android and it lags like for 1 second but she has Xperia something (I don't know)which is not a good phone as much as I can tell (I'm not an expert, but she can't install very much apps because of memory limit). So maybe it doesn't bother me because of nothing to compare of.

On the other hand I have noticed that just after a restart (which I don't do much) my BlackBerry the lock screen lags for like 1 second.

Anyway maybe your right and it's something they have to improve.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 06:49 PM
    Try restarting your phone. When I first got picture lock option. It would lag so much I just rebooted my phone. And it works like a charm. Best thing is I don't have to hide and everyone asks me what and how my password screen works. They will never guess my number haha.or location of where my number goes.

Posted via CB10
    You are right, I have told my friends that I would give them $100 USD if they guess right my password. I unlock it many times in front of them to see but they never guess.

So, yeah it is safer than what I thought! Even more with just 5 attempts.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 08:07 PM
    I have a passport, and the password policy for my IT department is very annoying. so since i couldn't think of a password that fits their requirements, i decided to use a keyboard pattern instead. I basically just pick a starting letter and slide my finger around on the keyboard in a pattern i can remember. Problem solved. I can unlock with one hand without looking at the device, and it's like a pattern unlock.

... Just a thought if you're really stuck on a pattern unlock... for keyboard devices anyways.
    02-28-15 11:21 PM