I cant seem to get my password keeper export from my PRIV to show up as an import file on my passport

Are the android and BB10 apps even compatible? I know I exported from BB10 into android no problem, but not from android app to BB10

Just wondering if anyone has had any success

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 11:18 AM
    On your BlackBerry Priv

Open up Password Keeper (it should come preinstalled on your Priv). If you haven't set it up already, get setup. If you're already set up with Password Keeper on your Priv, just login.

Tap the burger menu (three lines) icon on the top right, then Export

You then be given a chance to choose where to save the backup file. You can save it onto your microSD card or any of the cloud storage services you may have integrated with the native File Manager. You can also change the name of the backup file too. By default, it will be pk_backup_[current date]. When you're happy with everything, tap Save. You should see a toast notification briefly show up saying Export successful to let you know the process is complete.

On your BlackBerry 10 smartphone

use the same SDcard you used in Priv

Open up Password Keeper and login with your password

Swipe down from the and tap Settings

Scroll down to the bottom and tap Export Passwords

By default, Encryption will be toggled ON, leave that setting as is to better protect your data. Enter your Password Keeper password and then tap Next

Select the backup file you saved previously on the SD card and select the source as Password keeper for BB10 or Andriod(priv)

Enter the password you used to backup the file (Your BlackBerry 10 Password Keeper password)

Dinu

Dinesh,
    Microsoft CSP
    Office 365 Cloud- Free Migration, Support, Trial
    02-26-16 02:09 PM
    Sorry but your passport can't import an encrypted export file (.pkb2) from Priv.

But I think you might be able to export in CSV format from Priv (during export on the first screen change the file format to CSV) and import in CSV to (choose bb10 import).

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-26-16 03:27 PM
    Sorry but your passport can't import an encrypted export file (.pkb2) from Priv.

But I think you might be able to export in CSV format from Priv (during export on the first screen change the file format to CSV) and import in CSV to (choose bb10 import).

Yes I noticed the different file types today (pkb2 vs. pkb) and thought that was the culprit as well

I guess ill have to do all 60 entries manually... thank you for the help though guys

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 04:09 AM
    You tried CSV and it didn't work?

02-27-16 06:08 AM