Before I start: I am german and I live in Germany and i say sorry for my english.
    I have a couple of real Questions for the Thread Passport vs Classic.
    I currently have a Moto X (1.gen) (before i had the Bold 9900) but now i want back to Blackberry but the time is change and i need other things not only writing.
    For Example: I am using Maps for the car on the bike or on the way. I don't know if i can really do that on the classic.
    And then i need some audio recording for my music ideas on the way.
    After that i only need bbm and some standart communications ( SMS...)
    And i will do some calling.
    Then i really don't know how I do that.
    Another Problem is I cannot try out the Passport or the Classic in a shop. But I have my real Passport for the try.It fits in the pocket but I don't know.
    Can I do some real Maps on the Classic ?
    I hope you can understand how i use my device and i hope you can understand me in general.
    Thanks for the help.
    PS: I understand english but i cannot write it down

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-15-15 07:16 AM
    They both have the same OS and can run the same apps.

The Classic is lower level hardware, but for Maps and communications you should not notice that too much.

If you have a Passport to try, use it's map features to make sure it does what you want. Classic should work much the same... just with a smaller screen.

Personally I'd go with the better hardware and larger screen of the Passport.
    09-15-15 08:06 AM
    Hey there,

I'm also from Germany. Don't know where you live, but bigger T-Com shops (in Nuremberg) have the classic on display, so you could easily check it out. Some Vodafone shops have it, too. But at least where is saw it, it was always out of battery, because the power cord wasn't plugged....

Audio recording should not be a problem at all. No matter what device you're gonna get.

For Navigation I use Navfree, which works really nice, and has some nice features integrated. Only thing it's missing is the "bicycle" option to estimate time an plan routes when you're riding your bike.

Edit: And since it seems like you're not gonna use a lot of the better hardware of the Passport (for games, lot's of Android Apps, etc.) I would recommend you to save some bugs and get the Classic.
    09-15-15 08:38 AM
    Every cell phone whatever the brand is has a map application. You can use BlackBerry's app or you can get google maps. Every cell phone can send SMSs too, and make calls for sure . Every cell phone has a built-in microphone ,a speaker, and earpiece as an accessory, so you can use recording apps on the phone or download another app you like to use. It's simple you see?

Egyptian.. Q5 
    09-15-15 08:46 AM
    BlackBerry PP is perfect as I see it, but if the large size bothers you, you can get a classic. If you like new designs and remarkable hardware parts, I think you should try PP.

Egyptian.. Q5 
    09-15-15 08:49 AM
    Thanks to all.
    I get the Classic because i love the oldschool and i like the keyboard more.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-15-15 09:05 AM