hey guys i have a serious problem.
    I bought passport yesterday( upgrade from my BB LEAP) , works fine, great phone, but when i tried to install SNAP market, after putting my google account id and password,,, the app was loading and 5 sec later, it gives me sing with: Your Google account password has changed! and it crashed
    I have no idea what is going on. I tried to restore passport, even make a new google account, still not working..
    I tried it again on my old LEAP, the same snap file through chrome and no sing with changed password appears. it works there

Strange thing happens around BB 10 these days...
    04-18-16 02:33 PM
    hey guys i have a serious problem.
    I bought passport yesterday( upgrade from my BB LEAP) , works fine, great phone, but when i tried to install SNAP market, after putting my google account id and password,,, the app was loading and 5 sec later, it gives me sing with: Your Google account password has changed! and it crashed
    I have no idea what is going on. I tried to restore passport, even make a new google account, still not working..
    I tried it again on my old LEAP, the same snap file through chrome and no sing with changed password appears. it works there

Strange thing happens around BB 10 these days...
    Snap has not been directly supported by Developer since mid 2015. In fact it was to have gone open source at that time but nothing has progressed since then.
    It has become increasingly unreliable as Google Play Service dependencies become the norm.
    You are better served by Cobalts files.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    04-18-16 05:06 PM