I tried to connect my Passport to my computer to load music to it, and it required a reset to continue. Now, I have lost EVERYTHING! All of my passwords are gone from password keeper. I am super upset that I wasn't able to save anything. In the past, it seemed like I was always able to get my passwords just by logging in to the app. Any suggestions? This is a break-up worthy offense.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 05:45 PM
    If the reset was to update to new software, that's not unusual. If the reset was to add music....what the heck?makes no sense. It updated the os and it wrote over what you had?
    11-14-15 08:01 PM
    Yes, that is what happened. I was never able to successfully back up the Passport, so my only option was to load from the backup up of my Z30 from when I transferred the data to my Passport originally. So, any password updated or changed since February is wiped out. I am now saving to the cloud, but plan to use an alternate storage method for passwords.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 03:07 PM