Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. snarlybear's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Passport question

    I tried to find this in the numerous threads and so called spec sheets but was unable to get a definite answer.

    I get it that the Passport is intended for business and that there hasn't actually been a full meal deal list of specs and what
    the Passport will do. I read somewhere that it will have email but not push email. Does that mean one would have to login to
    get mail or does this mean something else? Perhaps something to do with Enterprise mail?

    Thanks

    Dennis
  2. habs_fan's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,687 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,696 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6425E3
    #2  

    Default

    Email would work the same as it does on the other BlackBerry 10 devices. Depending on your email client ie) Hotmail or yahoo ect it could be push or it could just pull email every say 10-15 mins.

    On my Z30 using Hotmail. It's push

    Posted via CB10
  3. SenorPistachio's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AEF11EA
    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snarlybear View Post
    I tried to find this in the numerous threads and so called spec sheets but was unable to get a definite answer.

    I get it that the Passport is intended for business and that there hasn't actually been a full meal deal list of specs and what
    the Passport will do. I read somewhere that it will have email but not push email. Does that mean one would have to login to
    get mail or does this mean something else? Perhaps something to do with Enterprise mail?

    Thanks

    Dennis
    Why would it not have push mail? Would bet my left arm that it will have push mail.

    The specs that have been leaked thusfar :

    • Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 ( probably underclocked )
    • 3450 mAh battery
    • 1440x1440 resolution screen 1:1 square display
    • 3 row keyboard with capacitive technology ( swiping, gestures can be done using the keyboard )
    • BBOS 10.3.0
  4. Jazzy_starz's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    50 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    I just want to know how many MP the camera has! I've seen most of the specs but the camera eludes me...

    Posted via CB10
  5. habs_fan's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,687 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,696 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6425E3
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy_starz View Post
    I just want to know how many MP the camera has! I've seen most of the specs but the camera eludes me...

    Posted via CB10
    I think it was rumored to be 13mp wasn't it?

    Posted via CB10
  6. Jazzy_starz's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    50 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by habs_fan View Post
    I think it was rumored to be 13mp wasn't it?

    Posted via CB10
    Something like that, but I'm not sure? 12 maybe?? If I had the money I'd blow all my cash on that bad boy on launch day!

    Posted via CB10

Similar Threads

  1. Passport Keyboard "Feel"
    By Tim Heard in forum BlackBerry Passport
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:11 AM
  2. Is anyone jumping from the Z10 to the Passport?
    By tw1g_007 in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:00 AM
  3. Voice Control answers questions!!!
    By nsuavemente in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:25 AM
  4. Weird bbm issue/question
    By RichBBZ30 in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:20 PM

Posting Permissions