So I still both my q10 and passport since I want to make sure I do indeed like the passport
    And I really really text alot, I'm practically attached to my phone hours a day
    And find I tend to go to the (half broken key pad q10) when I need to send a text as its simply. More comfortable to hold a smaller than a way way larger one
    Will I get used to it? Or is it just the way it is
    I'm really not loving the huge size
    And I'm a fairly large person
    (not obese just large)
    So I can get the classic instead the question is, what does the classic have that the q10 doesn't?
    I feel it's pretty unfair that a phone that came out just over a year ago is already being replaced, they. Should have made this one better
    My keyboard is messed up

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 11:35 PM
    So I still both my q10 and passport since I want to make sure I do indeed like the passport
    And I really really text alot, I'm practically attached to my phone hours a day
    And find I tend to go to the (half broken key pad q10) when I need to send a text as its simply. More comfortable to hold a smaller than a way way larger one
    Will I get used to it? Or is it just the way it is
    I'm really not loving the huge size
    And I'm a fairly large person
    (not obese just large)
    So I can get the classic instead the question is, what does the classic have that the q10 doesn't?
    I feel it's pretty unfair that a phone that came out just over a year ago is already being replaced, they. Should have made this one better
    My keyboard is messed up

Posted via CB10
    You need to go with the phone that is for you. If it's not comfortable, don't keep it. The Classic has extra features that debuted on the Z30 and the Passport alongside holdovers from the 9900. A larger battery, the "belt" containing the call answer, menu, trackpad, return, and end call buttons, and a stainless steel band around the side of the device.
    12-30-14 12:03 AM