I had my passport for a year. It worked amazing but after the year the faster I type on the keyboard the more letters go missing or words start deleting. When I 1st had it I had no issues but with ware it started acting up. Then it stopped charging and BlackBerry was kind enough to send me a replacement after my warranty had ended. Got the new phone and immediately noticed a difference, super fast super responsive keyboard worked flawlessly but after having it for about 6 months I'm back to the same issue. It's hard to explain but the keyboard either deletes a letter or a complete word the faster I type. At 1st I thought it was cause I was typing too fast but when I got the replacement I knew immediately that my keyboard was working perfect and then slowly going down hill with glitches. Fyi my keyboard isn't dirty either. So my question is.... Does anyone else notice or have this keyboard issue? It's happened to 2 Passports I keep my passport near immaculate condition. Never dropped always kept upright with a protective sedio case and almost always clean.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 04:30 PM
    Hmm ... it sounds like you are going to fast and you are swiping from right to left and the phone thinks you are asking it to delete the word. It is a handy feature to use to delete words, but it is likely that you are moving just a little too fast and not lifting your fingers far enough off the keyboard so it is sensing a "delete" gesture.
    11-17-16 08:37 PM
    I thought so until BlackBerry gave me a brand new Passport and it worked like night and day. I wasn't expecting to see a change because like u said I thought I was going to fast but I immediately noticed a difference and was super happy until recently

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 09:07 PM