Need help my passport has started to delete contact phone numbers and I don't know why or what I could have done for this to happen.
    My you tube from wither the app or Google suddenly doesn't load the preview images some load others don't and when I try searching it won't zoom in like it used to to allow me to tap on a selection and once viewing a video I can't enter full screen!! Very annoying any help would be appreciated. All this has started in the last couple months and I can't remember if I have updated something

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 05:29 PM
    Need help my passport has started to delete contact phone numbers and I don't know why or what I could have done for this to happen.
    My you tube from wither the app or Google suddenly doesn't load the preview images some load others don't and when I try searching it won't zoom in like it used to to allow me to tap on a selection and once viewing a video I can't enter full screen!! Very annoying any help would be appreciated. All this has started in the last couple months and I can't remember if I have updated something

Posted via CB10
    I am now experiencing the same problem! It seems that there isn't a solution available based upon the lack of replies to you original post...
    04-11-15 02:45 PM