I know that passport is not meant for gaming, but i just want to ask if someone has played apps like epsxe, ppsspp or reicast... thanks
    12-03-16 12:16 PM
    Passport "not meant" for gaming , is like saying a telephone is not meant for communicating.
    I just want to clear that up because by tomorrow someone will tell someone and so on.... and before you know it,
    Passport "not meant for gaming," will turn into "Boy, bullied by Android gang for attempting to play game on Blackberry Passport.
    No word on the condition of the mobile device as yet"
    Well over 2 years ago, a few misinformed people,who didn't quite understand the meaning of "dead" started a rumor that BB10 was dead and then some equally educated people added that Blackberry, itself ,was dead.

Anyway, to sum it up:
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups or the lone nerd who has no idea (what-so-ever) what it means but says it anyway in hopes of impressing Martha-Ann to go to the movies with him.
    (A Very Brady Bunch meets the Zombies from Pleasant Town ) is playing for an unspecified amount of time down at the town Hall.

(Hey, gotta plug things every now and then. Somebody has to pay to allow us to rant nonsense freely on this wonderful site)
    For anyone who is still confused, you can join The Club Clueless" which meets every Tuesday right after the Conspiracy Club meeting. who's latest topic is: Cell-Phones and How Aliens plan to control our minds through them.
    That's gotta be a re-run. Mobile devices have been causing people to turn against each other and have been accused of being the cause of automobile accidents for years. (As if texting and driving has anything to do with it) Reminds me of a time when parents accused Black Sabbath of subliminally forcing their children to burn down the local golf club.

So, to sum it up... While Blackberry does have a limited offer of games, and has always attracted a demographic of the more "business minded user" that doesn't rule out game playing. In fact, you first have to learn "How To Play The game," to succeed in business

OK. Now let's hear from our first respondents and see if they have the answer to the OP, CrackBerry Question,question!
    12-03-16 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD