I have been using the Passport and the Classic for the last few weeks. I have to decide which one to go with and return the other. Both have overwhelming positives. Sometimes the typing is hard on the Passport but the screen size is great. As for the Classic the ability to bang out emails and texts is second to none. They only drawback is the smaller screen. I will throw it out to the Crackberry Community...which one should I go with? I will add up the votes! Thank you!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 09:31 PM
    Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 09:34 PM
    Passport. Has more of a $$$ feel plus it's faster

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 09:54 PM
    Passport. Until there is a smaller version.
    Sure, the Classic keyboard is compact, but it lacks the swiping that makes the Z-line and Passport so incredibly fast.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 10:17 PM
    I have been using the Passport and the Classic for the last few weeks. I have to decide which one to go with and return the other. Both have overwhelming positives. Sometimes the typing is hard on the Passport but the screen size is great. As for the Classic the ability to bang out emails and texts is second to none. They only drawback is the smaller screen. I will throw it out to the Crackberry Community...which one should I go with? I will add up the votes! Thank you!!!

Posted via CB10
    Do some homework on the pros and cons for each, then let your needs dictate. You will never be at a loss for people supporting both devices here on CB.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 12:46 AM
    It is you who has to take this tough decision, its like among 2 girlfriends choosing 1 to marry, I advise you to don't marry the girl whom you love, marry the one who loves you, similarly dont keep the device you love, keep the device who loves ( helps your work get easier on you) you.

Helalzone
    ZayDub likes this.
    01-26-15 12:54 AM
    passport

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 05:48 AM
    Do inform us about your decision

Helalzone
    01-26-15 08:05 AM
    Will do...

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:41 AM
    Decision made...staying with the Passport. I was very close to keeping the Classic but the slowness and screen size tipped me to the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    rai187 and bspence87 like this.
    01-26-15 10:01 PM
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 12:52 AM
    Congratulations Falcon

Helalzone
    01-27-15 02:21 AM
    Passport. Has more of a $$$ feel plus it's faster

Posted via CB10
    I keep hearing it fits in pockets, how about your average front jeans pocket? Is that pocket able to fit anything else besides the phone?

Is it a struggle to get it out of your pocket if you are sitting down?

I am using the Z10 now and I find it to be a bit of a chore to get out of my pocket if I am sitting down.
    01-28-15 10:23 AM
    If u put coins and notes in same pocket of your jeans which has average size, I bet u will struggle to pickup the coins, but have u ever complained about the size of the currency to your government,.
    So dear, its matter of like, we all like currencies, keep aside its size, so here the one who like Passport will love to struggle to pocket it

Helalzone
    01-28-15 10:57 AM