I've been using a z10 for a while and I'm absolutely obsessed with it but I hate the camera. I've been looking at Passports lately and since my kindle hdx screen cracked. So BB10, better camera and larger screen for e-books i'm sold. What's the best version of the hardware. I do all my maintenance using Sachesi since I'm on T-Mo. I'll be buying a used device and don't want to get a version with know issue's someone offloading on the weak

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by raul5g1; 05-25-16 at 10:04 AM.
    05-25-16 09:53 AM
    Try the Passport Silver Edition (aka the SQW100-4), since it's the newest hardware revision and ironed out some of the quirks of the original generation. And, it'll definitely work on T-Mobile.
    Try the Passport Silver Edition (aka the SQW100-4), since it's the newest hardware revision and ironed out some of the quirks of the original generation. And, it'll definitely work on T-Mobile.
    05-25-16 10:58 AM
    OK I ordered a used SE PP that should be waiting for me on a coffee table, i can't wait. I've been doing all my z10 fiddling with Sachesi and CLI on a macbook. Other then hardware breakdown and tanking battery I have a stable phone with cobalt play store all that . T-mobile isn't dropping OTA's, What are some good tips about fiddling with the SE , we all know the newest leaks aren't always the best . Links! Links! Links! to your preferred set up, thanks
    06-20-16 10:05 AM
    What are some good tips about fiddling with the SE , we all know the newest leaks aren't always the best . Links! Links! Links! to your preferred set up, thanks
    If you care about WiFi calling, install 10.3.2.2789 via an autoloader before you put anything on the phone (not sure if it's available through Sachesi.)

There are newer builds that support WFC but this is the one that rolls off my tongue, so to speak, because it was the first one that brought WFC to all BB10 phones.
    06-20-16 01:45 PM
    It's running 2836 and I used Sachesi to install WFC from 2789.
    My camera is titchy and won't focus , I searched the forum an no solution really yelled at me . I tried holding shutter button and focus lock neither worked . It focuses for a nano second to read a QR code but no luck beyond that. I want to test a few different camera apk files but what it the file name?

I got the PP to replace my beloved z10 and my cracked hdx kindle . All paid apps from amazon installed,but the kindle app from the playstore is trash . Bonfire Reader from BB world is still king but needs a update to adjust the width of the cover and position on the bookmark.
    06-23-16 12:59 PM