I'm looking for a loudspeaker and mic for my PP Silver Edition SQW100-4. Parts seems to be hard to come by. Any suggestions apart from buying another phone for parts. Btw I cleaned my charging port with electrical contact cleaner and this seems to have caused the problem. Go figure.
    09-09-16 08:55 PM
    Parts seems to be hard to come by
    .......especially those parts. Stores such as: https://www.parts4repair.com/blackberry-passport/ sell various components but not the ones you are looking for, at least, not yet. I have seen some internals on E-bay before but they are rare. I am afraid that is all I can contribute. Check E-bay and other online stores and auction sites regularly. Maybe you will get lucky.
    09-09-16 09:17 PM
    I usually see a lot of parts on eBay. Perhaps maybe even get a defective unit where the parts you need are still OK (e.g. one with a damaged screen). Who knows, that may even be cheaper and you have other spare parts for when you mess up something else.
    09-09-16 09:18 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I'll definitely keep an eye on parts4repair and ebay.

k
    09-10-16 07:28 PM