I have been using ‎Parrot Pro for I think maybe 2+ years now and it has been an absolutely fantastic recording and file forwarding solution!

From Thursday to Sunday of this last weekend (August 4-6) I attended a conference and successfully recorded 4 out of 6 sessions using Parrot Pro on my BlackBerry Q10 - however for some reason two sessions were recorded but have saved to my device in a format which Parrot Pro cannot now open.

The files with the issue are named and saved in a format called: qt_temp.078844‎ and qt_temp.263135 respectively.

I would appreciate your assistance in recovering the files into any format that I can ‎use to get the files off my Q10 and onto my HP laptop.

Anyone got any ideas??
    08-09-16 02:28 PM
    Try exporting them to your computer and changing the extension to whatever format it is you normally save audio files as. eg: Audio_File.mp3/.mp4 etc. Just be sure to keep a copy of the originals in case that doesn't work.
    08-09-16 04:53 PM
    Parrot is set up to automatically copy recordings to the Voice folder as found in the File Manager app. File Manager can see the files with the name/format structure as above but when I long press the file name and the move, copy, share etc. options appear - when trying any of those options (export is not an option) a message which reads: File Can't Be Copied Permission denied appears.

When using Windows Explorer I can drill down to the same Voice folder on the Q10 but those files are hidden or cannot be seen in Explorer so again I cannot move the files from the phone that way either.
    08-09-16 10:27 PM
    Parrot is set up to automatically copy recordings to the Voice folder as found in the File Manager app. File Manager can see the files with the name/format structure as above but when I long press the file name and the move, copy, share etc. options appear - when trying any of those options (export is not an option) a message which reads: File Can't Be Copied Permission denied appears.

When using Windows Explorer I can drill down to the same Voice folder on the Q10 but those files are hidden or cannot be seen in Explorer so again I cannot move the files from the phone that way either.
    08-10-16 01:11 AM